|Vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned pineapple chunks and juice||13 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut in 1/4-inch strips|
|Tomato||1 , quartered|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Cut fryer in pieces to serve 4 to 6 and bake in the preheated oven until almost done.
3. To prepare the sauce in a saucepan, stir vinegar into cornstarch and sugar and cook until clear.
4. Then add mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pineapple juice, stirring until well blended.
5. About 15 to 20 minutes before serving time, add pineapple chunks, green pepper, tomato and sauce to the chicken and broil on center rack in oven until chicken is glazed and hot.
6. Stir in the sherry and serve after 5 minutes.