Easy Fruit Cobbler
|Canned fruit||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Biscuit mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Use an 8-inch round glass dish and spread the fruit evenly on the bottom of the dish.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend the biscuit mix, 2 Tbsp sugar, almond and milk and spread this evenly over the fruit.
3. Dice butter on top and then combine the cinnamon, 1 Tbsp. sugar and nuts so that you can sprinkle it on top.
4. Microwave this mixture on (high) for 5-6 minutes and ensure that you rotate the dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking to prevent burning
5. Serve warm with whipped cream