|Canned shrimps||10 Ounce, deveined (2 Cans Of 5 Ounce Each)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Salad greens||6 Cup (96 tbs), broken|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roquefort cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
1) Stream off the liquid from shrimps.
2) Pour off the syrup from pineapple chunks and reserve into cup.
3) Pour off the water from chestnuts and chop coarsely.
4) In a large bowl, arrange salad greens pile shrimps, pineapple chunks and water chestnuts in rows on top.
5) In a small bowl, stir in 2 tablespoons of reserved pineapple syrup into mayonnaise or salad dressing and cheese.
6) Dribble over salad mixture; toss lightly to mix.
Calories 371 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.2%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.7 mg8.9%
Sodium 291.5 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 18 g35%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 30.2%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet