|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Minced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple in unsweetened juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Dash|
1) Combine together the beef, green pepper, onion and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Over moderate heat, brown the meatballs and drain the fat once done.
5) Add the soup, pineapple, water, soy sauce and ginger.
6) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, occasionally stirring.
7) Transfer the hot meatballs to a serving dish and serve while still hot. These make a good side dish as well as appetizer.