Microwave Old Fashioned Beef Stew
|Lean beef stew meat||2 Pound|
|Beef bouillon cubes||2|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Potatoes||4 Small, peeled and sliced|
|Carrots||2 , peeled and sliced|
1. Take a glass casserole, add bouillon cubes, meat and water and mix well.
2. Wrap it using plastic. Dip the probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, place a glass casserole, and cook on a setting of HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for about 90 minutes until the meat turns soft.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
5. Serve old fashioned beef stew after seasoning with salt and pepper along freshly steamed rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2173 Calories from Fat 558
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.9%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 385.6 mg128.5%
Sodium 2404.5 mg100.2%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.4%
Dietary Fiber 26.1 g104.4%
Sugars 45.4 g
Protein 221 g442.9%
Vitamin A 407.8% Vitamin C 193.3%
Calcium 36.1% Iron 107.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet