|Cheese||1⁄2 Pound, grated|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place aside.
3) In the baking dish, arrange layers of bread and cheese alternately, starting and ending with bread.
4) In a blow, add eggs, milk and seasonings to combine.
5) Pour the mixture over bread and cheese.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
7) Place inside moderate oven to bake for 1 hour or until a silver knife comes out clean when inserted.
8) Serve immediately by seasoning with freshly ground pepper, if desired.