Monterey Mushrooms Grilled Portabellos
|Portobello mushroom caps||4 (Monterey)|
|Vinaigrette||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Italian or balsamic)|
1. Rinse the mushroom caps in cold water and dry it.
2. Put into vinaigrette with the stem side turned upwards.
3. Add dressing into caps and keep it for 5-10 minutes.
4. Grill the stuffed mushrooms for 8-10 minutes with the stem side turned upwards.
5. Turn the mushrooms and grill for another 8-10 minutes until the mushrooms get cooked through.
6. Slice the mushrooms into individual servings.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.9%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2030.8 mg84.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 2.7% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet