|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Clean and cut ribs in 2" pieces.
2. In a skillet heat shortening and brown the ribs in it.
3. In a bowl mix garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
4. Pour the mixture over ribs.
5. Add hot water over it.
6. Simmer for 45 minutes until meat is tender.
7. Drain out the meat.
8. Boil the liquid in pan with 2 tablespoon cornstarch to thicken it.
9. Reheat ribs in gravy and serve with rice.