Peanut Butter And Salted Caramel Cups
|High quality milk chocolate/Chocolate||8 Ounce (of your choice)|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon (use as needed)|
|Salted caramel sauce||2 Tablespoon (use as needed)|
|Fleur del sel||2 Tablespoon (use as needed)|
|Peanut butter cup molds||6 Medium (use as needed)|
1. Melt half the chocolate in the microwave for about a minute and a half until melted.
2. Stir chocolate constantly to be sure it does not burn.
3. Using a spoon or small brush, coat the bottom and sides of molds with chocolate.
4. Place molds in the refrigerated for just a few minutes until the chocolate sets.
5. After chocolate is set, spoon a small amount of peanut butter or caramel in the center.
6. Melt the rest of the chocolate and spoon on top of the filling and cover molds to the very top.
7. Sprinkle with Fleur del Sel if desired.
8. Chill molds until chocolate has set.
9. Serve with an icing or topping if desired.