Old Fashioned Coleslaw
|Cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Green onions||4 , chopped into 1-inch slices (5 Inch Length Each)|
|Carrots||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , diced|
|Cold water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley sprigs||2 (Without Stems)|
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have been blended and drained.
6) Transfer the drained veggies into a bowl and chill.
7) Into the blender, add vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt, celery seeds and parsley.
8) Using the Crumb blade, mince the parsley fine in about 5 seconds.
9) Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables. Give the mixture a good stir.
10) Serve the coleslaw immmediately after plating.