Juicy Meaty Cheese Burger
|Cheese||2 Ounce (2 slices of Colby Jack, use as required)|
|Ground beef pattie||1 Pound (2 patties, each 1/2 pound and 1/2 inch thick)|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Black peppercorn||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground (to taste)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Thousand island dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Avocado||1⁄2 (Sliced, for topping)|
|Bacon||2 (slices, for topping)|
|Heirloom tomato||1 (cut into slices (1 slice))|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small (sliced and caramelized)|
1. Place 2 ground beef patties on a working surface and arrange colby jack cheese strips on one.
2. Cover the pattie with the other pattie and seal the edges by pinching a little.
3. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Place on the outdoor grill with the lid on.
5. Squeeze over yellow mustard on the pattie and grill until done.
6. Toast hamburger buns.
7. Smear the patties with Thousand Island dressing.
8. Place avocado slices over the pattie and place tomato slice at the bottom of the pattie.
9. Place bacon strips, onion slice and then cucumber pickle pieces on the pattie.
10. Close with the other toasted pattie.
11. Cut the burger into half vertically.
12. Enjoy with your favorite drink.
Calories 909 Calories from Fat 632
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g111.7%
Saturated Fat 26.7 g133.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198 mg66%
Sodium 1605.4 mg66.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 52 g104.7%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 23% Iron 23.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet