1 Pound (2 patties, each 1/2 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground (to taste)
Thousand island dressing
1⁄2 (Sliced, for topping)
2 (slices, for topping)
1 (cut into slices (1 slice))
1⁄2 Small (sliced and caramelized)
1. Place 2 ground beef patties on a working surface and arrange colby jack cheese strips on one.
2. Cover the pattie with the other pattie and seal the edges by pinching a little.
3. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Place on the outdoor grill with the lid on.
5. Squeeze over yellow mustard on the pattie and grill until done.
6. Toast hamburger buns.
7. Smear the patties with Thousand Island dressing.
8. Place avocado slices over the pattie and place tomato slice at the bottom of the pattie.
9. Place bacon strips, onion slice and then cucumber pickle pieces on the pattie.
10. Close with the other toasted pattie.
11. Cut the burger into half vertically.
Looking for an idea to make a filling and munchy snack like burger? Check out the video showing how to make Juicy Cheesy Buger with Colby Jack Cheese and ground beef pattie as the key ingredients with a strong feel of Thousand Island dressing and mustard. Truly an indulging fare for lunch!