1. Salt and pepper the steak slices and put it on the grill and sear on both sides.
2. In a pan, heat some oil and slightly cook the carrots, zucchini, garlic, celery and onions until soft.
3. Cube up the steaks into small pieces.
4. Add the cubed steaks to the vegetables and give a little mix.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add oregano and stir again.
7. Now add the beer and beef stock to the pan and bring the soup to slow simmer for a couple of hours.
8. After an hour, check the soup to see how tender the steak has become.
9. After 2 hours, check the soup again.
10. Add kidney bean, the zucchini and mushroom to the soup and let the soup simmer for 15 minutes until it is ready to eat.
11. Serve hot.
When the temperature is low, nothing beats a piping hot bowl of grilled steak and beer soup to warm up the soul. For a real stick-to-your-ribs treat, opt for this scrummy soup. Not only is it appeasing to the palette, but is also hassle-free to make. Just get the ingredients in place and get stirring up a scrummy soup worth a million bucks. Just go for it! For more, watch this video.