1. Take a pan and fill it with about ½-inch water, enough to cover the corns.
2. Add a tablespoon of salt to the water, a little fresh black pepper, and put the corns into it.
3. Cook it for 15 minutes until it's almost cooked.
4. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil along with a tablespoon of butter.
5. Add the onions and sauté till translucent.
6. Add the diced garlic and sauté.
7. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
8. Add the corn and cook until brown. You may add a little extra olive oil and butter now to avoid the corn from burning down. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
9. Remove from the heat, transfer the corns in a serving plate and eat hot.
What better way to make the most of your summer corn than make medallions out of them? Crispy, crunchy, moist and finger-licking good, corn medallions make for great starters or appetizers. This video presents a simple and easy to prepare recipe of corn medallions. Stream the video and get making them at home.