1. Wrap a baking tray with foil and coat lightly with olive oil spray.
2. Over it place a tablespoon of shredded onion and then the fish.
3. In a cup add low-fat mayonnaise, shredded parmesan cheese and Mrs Dash flavored seasoning mix and mix.
4. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the fish.
5. Put a little bit of dill and lemon juice on the fish.
6. Spread the mayonnaise mixture gently over the fish.
7. Chop almonds coarsely and scatter on the fish.
8. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes until done.
9. Remove from the oven and serve with a drink.