Grape Zucchini Breakfast Bread
|Grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Seedless / Seeded)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond extract/Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon (For Seasoning)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse and drain the grapes as thoroughly as possible.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, baking powder, wheat germ, salt, soda and sunflower seeds.
4) In another bowl, beat together oil, white and brown sugar, almond extract and egg.
5) Squeeze the moisture from zucchini and add it to the egg mixture. Also, add the grapes. Thereafter, gently stir in the dry ingredients from the other bowl. Blend well.
6) Pour the batter into a floured and greased 5 by 9-inch pan. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds,sunflower seed and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted inside the bread comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the same pan and then, remove on a wire rack.
7) Slice the bread and serve at breakfast.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2381 Calories from Fat 1209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g212%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 3498 mg145.7%
Total Carbohydrates 280 g93.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.8%
Sugars 228.5 g
Protein 26 g51.3%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C 64.5%
Calcium 28.8% Iron 44.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet