Frosty Pina Colada
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), scalded|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light rum||3 Ounce|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon, powdered|
1. Puncture coconut from its eyes; drain and reserve liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. Place the coconut in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Using a hammer, hit warm coconut and remove shell; using a blunt knife, remove remaining shell if any.
5. Cut unpared coconut into small chunks.
6. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients; gradually add ice and process until smooth.
7. Using a strainer, strain mixture.
8. Into a tall glass, pour and serve.