|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a food processor, blend eggs, milk, butter, sifted flour and salt, by running the MIX blade for about 25- 30 seconds until the mixture is lump free. If required stop the blender and push the ingredients towards blades using a rubber spatula.
3. Fill half of the well-greased 5 ounce-custard cups or muffin pans with this mixture.
4. Bake the mixture for about 35-40 minutes until the bread gets lightly browned. If refrigerated dough is used then bake for 45 minutes.
5. Serve popovers during breakfast with whipped cream after topping with fruit. If served during lunch team serve popover with meats.