Peach Cobbler With Apricot Brandy
|Sliced peaches||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apricot brandy||2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Cornstarch||1 Tablespoon, dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water|
|Dough||1 (For A 9-Inch Pie Crust)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In a medium heavy saucepan, combine the peaches, sugar, brandy, butter, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil over a medium-high heat.
4) Then stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook until the mixture is thickened.
5) In 4 ovenproof bowls, spoon the peach mixture.
6) Roll out the pie dough and cut into circles about 2 inches larger in diameter than that of the ovenproof bowls.
7) Place the dough over the bowls and crimp the pastry to the rim.
8) Make 3 small slashes on top of the pastry.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on top.
10) Slice and serve the Peach Cobbler on dessert plates.