Best Ever Bourbon Brownies
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Powdered sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Semisweet chocolate||1 Ounce, melted|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking pan with greased foil and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, mix 1/3 cup butter, granulated sugar and water. Cook over medium flame and blend until the mixture boils.
4. Remove the pan from heat.
5. Further, add 1 cup chocolate pieces, stirring until melted.
6. Add eggs, flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Use a spoon to beat until combined. Finally, add pecans.
7. In a greased pan, spread the batter evenly.
8. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until edges are set.
9. Top the brownies with bourbon.
10. Cool in pan on wire rack.
11. In a bowl, make frosting by beating 3 tablespoons butter for 30 seconds with an electric mixer.
12. Add powdered sugar slowly and beat well to mix followed by 2 teaspoons milk and vanilla.
13. Add leftover milk to attain spreading consistency, if required.
14. Spread it over brownies.
15. Top the brownies with melted chocolate.
16. Cut into bars before serving.