Batter Fried Dandelion Blossoms
|Powdered milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dandelion blossom||16 Large|
1) In a bowl, mix powdered milk, baking powder, flour and salt.
2) Stir in the egg and milk and make a smooth batter.
3) In a skillet, add a large amount of fat and heat.
4) Dip the dandelion blossoms into the batter and coat well.
5) Drop into the hot fat and fry till golden.
6) Serve hot with a cheesy dip!