1) In a large bowl, mix the gelatin with 1 cup of cold juice and set aside for a few minutes.
2) In a saucepan, add rest of the juice and warm it through, don't boil it.
3) Then add the gelatine mixture into the warm juice and mix well.
4) In a shallow dish, pour in the jello mixture, allow to cool and then refrigerate for a 2-3 hours until well set.
5) Meanwhile, in food processor, process the berries, vanilla extract and sugar.
6) When the jello has firmed, mix it with fork or spoon and transfer to round flat platter.
7) Add the crushed berries on top and around the edges.
8) Decorate the jello with spooky eyeballs toys and serve.
If you were looking for some spooky recipes for Halloween, this one takes the cake! These easy to make jello looks so creepy you almost can't take your eyes off of it. Look at this video to make this Halloween treat and the kids are sure to enjoy eating this tasty jello. Check it out.....