1. In a bowl, take flour, warm water, honey, yeast and salt. Whisk it well.
2. Take the above mixture in a food processor. Turn it on.
3. Slowly add water until it is of the right consistency. Knead for two minutes.
4. Remove from food processor and knead with hands.
5. Place covered dough in warm oven for one hour.
6. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
7. After an hour, remove dough from the oven and knead it again.
8. Form it into two loaves.
9. Sprinkle cornmeal onto parchment paper.
10. Place loaves on cookie sheet.
11. Cover two loaves and place in warm oven for 30 minutes.
12. Uncover loaves and cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Your crispy bread is ready.
13. Serve bread with sautéed vegetables or make a sandwich out of it.
Want to enjoy the joys of baking, get set to make this Crispy Homemade Bread. This recipe requires minimum ingredients and the best part is you can flavor the bread as you like. With this recipe, you no longer have to depend on your baker’s to deliver fresh bread at your door.