|Cooking apple||4 Cup (64 tbs), cored and thinly sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cereal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
1. In a greased pie plate, add apples and sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. In a bowl, add sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and mix well. Add crushed cereals and melted butter and mix until crumbly texture is obtained.
3. Stir 3/4th of the mix with the apples in the pie plate.
4. Top the remaining 1/4th mixture for the crust.
5. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about, 25 minutes until slightly golden brown.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Serve warm.