Milk- 1 cup
Flour- 1 cup, sifted
Melted Butter- 2 tablespoons, cool
Eggs- 2nos., beat lightly
Salt- to taste
Sugar- if desired
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, whisk together milk, flour, butter, eggs, salt and sugar until well blended.
3) Place the popover pans or custard cups in the hot oven until they are sizzling hot
4) Brush the popover pans or custard cups well with butter.
5) Fill the pans or cups 1/2 with milk mixture.
6) Bake the oven for 20 minutes.
7) Lower the temperature of the oven to 375°F and bake at least 20 minutes more.