1) In a skillet brown the pork and drain. Add onions, garlic, green peppers, celery, pepper and salt. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add cream cheese, green onion, parsley and file powder. Stir until cream cheese is completely melted.
3) Place the dinner roll on a lightly greased cookie sheet and firmly press the perforations to seal. Take a floured rolling pin and roll dough into 12 x 10-inch rectangle.
4) Spoon the pork mixture into the center of the dough, leaving 1-inch space on both ends and 3-inches on both sides. Cut into fourteen 3/4-inch diagonal strips 2-inches long.
5) Brush beaten eggs over dough strips. Fold the ends of dough over filling and lay dough strips alternately over filling. Form a roll in the shape of a braid. Brush with the remaining egg.
6) Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Sprinkle some extra parsley and serve hot.