Sugar - 1/2 cup
Corn Starch - 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
Cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon, ground
Nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon, ground
Margarine - 1 tablespoon
Flour - 1 cup, unsifted
Sugar - 1 tablespoon
Baking powder - 2 teaspoons
Unsalted Butter - 4 tablespoons, cut into small pieces
Buttermilk - 2/3 cup
Corn Oil - 2 tablespoons
Milk - ½ cup
1. In a bowl, add peaches, ½ cup sugar, corn starch, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and mix.
2. Into a 10x6x2-inch baking dish, add the peaches mixture to it, and dot with margarine.
3. In another bowl, mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, unsalted butter, buttermilk and stir. Add corn oil, milk and stir until moist.
4. Now drop teaspoonfuls of the flour mixture over the peaches in the baking dish.
5. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 30 minutes, until golden brown from top.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Serve warm.