Apple Ring Waldorf
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Apple||1 Medium, unpeeled|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Miniature marshmallows||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Prepare the gelatin as per package directions and refrigerate until partially set.
2) In a 6 1/2-cup ring mold, pour a little gelatin .
3) Slice and arrange thin apple wedges at bottom of the mold with the unpeeled side facing the edge of mold.
4) Refrigerate until the mold is almost firm.
5) Dice rest of the apple, sprinkle with lemon juice and fold into the remaining gelatin.
6) Then fold in rest of the ingredients, spoon over the first layer and
refrigerate until firm.
7) Unmold the Apple Ring Waldorf on a platter and serve chilled.