Carrot Whole Wheat Popovers
|Whole wheat flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2. Combining first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender process until smooth.
3. Coat six (6-ounce) custard cups with cooking spray.
4. Place cups in the preheated oven for 3 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, fill two-thirds full with batter.
6. Bake at 475°F for 20 minutes, reduce heat to 350°F and bake 25 minutes.
7. Serve hot as beverage or teatime snacks.