Delicious Spicy Shrimp Creole Sauce
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bacon grease||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomatoes with liquid||16 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepper red||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||To Taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Raw shrimp||4 Pound, peeled|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) In a pan, heat the bacon heat and whish in flour.
2) SautÃ© in the onion, green onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic until translucent.
3) Stir in tomato paste and mix well.
4) Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaves, seasoning, red pepper, Tabasco, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, mix well.
5) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6) Put the shrimps in and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
7) Serve hot over bed of rice and garnished with chopped parsley.