Creamy Maryland Bisque
|Diced raw potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen condensed oyster stew||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, place the potatoes. Cover with enough water.
2) Place the saucepan on high heat by covering with a lid. Cook the potatoes in water until done.
3) Drain excess water and pour in soups to the potatoes.
4) Sprinkle parsley on the soup mixture.
5) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring, until properly thawed.
6) Pour in soup bowls and serve by garnishing with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.