|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 cans, 10 3/4 ounces each)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Haddock fillets||1 Pound, cut in 2 inch pieces|
|Fresh shrimp||1 Pound, shelled|
|Cooked crab meat||1⁄2 Pound|
1) In a saucepan, add olive oil to heat up on medium heat.
2) Add green pepper, onion, parsley, and garlic to cook, until vegetables are tender.
3) Pour in soup and water.
4) Add basil, bay leaf, lemon rind, salt, and pepper.
5) Reduce heat to low and cook the mixture for about 10 minutes to blend flavors.
6) Fold in the remaining ingredients.
7) Cook for another 10 minutes by gentle stirring.
8) Serve the soup in soup bowls and garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.
Calories 447 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.9%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.2 mg46.1%
Sodium 821.1 mg34.2%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 32 g63.9%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 38.5%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet