|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 envelopes)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten slightly|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
1. Grease a baking mould and line evenly with Ladyfingers.
2. Combine water and gelatin in a small bowl and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. In a large sauce pan, combine honey and milk. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce flame, add eggs and whisk well till mixture thickens.
5. Add soaked gelatin and mix well till it dissolves.
6. Remove off flame and add remaining ingredients. Refrigerate till it starts to set.
7. Once half set, remove and whisk again.
8. Transfer mixture on to lined mould and spread evenly.
9. Refrigerate for minimum 3 hours (2 hours in freezer and 1 in refrigerator) or till set.
10. De mould on to a serving platter and serve chilled.