Maine Fish Soup
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed clam chowder||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can, Manhattan style)|
|Water||180 Milliliter (1 1/2 soup cans)|
|White fish/Tuna / 1 can, 6 ounce, shrimp, drained||7 Ounce, cooked, drained, flakes (1 can)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add onion to cook until tender.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to blend in.
4) Simmer the soup for few minutes by frequent stirring.
5) Serve the soup by garnishing with fresh thyme, if desired.