Goat Cheese Salad with Barbeque Fig Sauce
|Goat cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Barbeque figs sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Arugula leaves/Mixed greens||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced red onion||1⁄2 (Thin Slices)|
|Salt and pepper blend||To Taste|
• Put the goat cheese in the freezer for 10 minutes before you cut it.
• Place the greens on a serving plate and spread on some croutons.
• Slice the cheese and place it on top of the salad, then sprinkle some Salt & Pepper Blend.
• Put 1 tsp of Barbeque Figs sauce on each piece of cheese.
• Add the sliced red onion, pour some olive oil on top and serve. Enjoy!
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.9 mg7.3%
Sodium 379.1 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 10 g20.7%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 0.47%
Calcium 25% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet