Goat Cheese Salad With Barbeque Fig Sauce
|Goat cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Barbeque figs sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Arugula leaves/Mixed greens||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced red onion||1⁄2 (Thin Slices)|
|Salt and pepper blend||To Taste|
• Put the goat cheese in the freezer for 10 minutes before you cut it.
• Place the greens on a serving plate and spread on some croutons.
• Slice the cheese and place it on top of the salad, then sprinkle some Salt & Pepper Blend.
• Put 1 tsp of Barbeque Figs sauce on each piece of cheese.
• Add the sliced red onion, pour some olive oil on top and serve. Enjoy!