Cincinnati Chili with Pasta
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms||28 Ounce (1 jar, Chunky)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
1) Follow package directions and cook noodles.
2) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in large deep skillet, brown the ground beef and onion;
4) Drain excess fat off ffrom the beef.
5) Stir in spaghetti sauce.
6) Boil the sauce; reduce heat and let it simmer 10-15 minutes.
7) Add pasta to the sauce.
8) Sprinkle cheese over the pasta.
9) Gently stir to mix.
10) Serve the hot chili pasta with garlic bread.