Southern Beef Soup
|Sliced dried beef||2 1⁄2 Ounce, cut into small pieces (1 jar)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Canned condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Milk||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Cooked succotash||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, place the beef.
2) Pour enough boiling water to soak the beef, until tender.
3) Drain the beef.
4) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over heat.
5) Add beef and onion to cook until onion is tender.
6) Pour in soups and stir the soup mixture until smooth.
7) Fold in rest of the ingredients.
8) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
9) Ladle the soup in soup bowls and garnish with parsley, if desired.