Chicken and Vegetables Stew
|Potatoes||5 , peeled, cut into fourths|
|Onions||3 , peeled, cut into fourths|
|Garlic bulbs||2 , broken into cloves|
|Carrots||2 , chopped|
|Green zucchini||2 , sliced|
|Chicken||1 , cut into 8 pieces|
|Lemon & mint chili sauce||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
• Spread olive oil on the surface of the pot, and layer the potatoes and onions, with the garlic cloves in between.
• Then put in the carrots and zucchinis and finally place the chicken.
• In a bowl, mix 1 tsp of Salt & Pepper Blend, 3 cups of chicken stock and the Lemon & Mint Chili sauce.
• Pour on the stew.
• For an added touch, cut 2-3 pears into fourths and place on top of the chicken.
• Smear the chicken with ketchup and put it in the oven for half an hour on 390 degrees.
• After that reduce it to 300 degrees for another two hours.