Baltimore Egg Nog
|Dark rum||350 Milliliter (1/2 bottle)|
|Brandy||350 Milliliter (1/2 bottle)|
|Thick cream||2 Pint|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Into a large mixing bowl, add in the egg whites. Set aside.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in the sugar while beating the yolks. The mixture must end up smooth.
3) Next, pour in madeira, rum and brandy while continuing to beat.
4) Beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks.
5) Into the punch bowl, add in the milk and cream. Whip well.
6) Gently fold in the egg whites into the punch bowl.
7) Serve the Baltimore Egg Nog in punch cups, garnished with grated nutmeg.