Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Onion Sauce
|Center cut beef tenderloin roast||2 1⁄2 Pound, tied|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper blend||To Taste|
|Provence blend||To Taste|
|Tuscan blend||To Taste|
|Beef stock/Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine sauce||700 Milliliter|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
• Preheat oven to 390 degrees F.
• Pour olive oil on a large roasting pan. Rub Tuscan Blend, Provence Blend and Salt & Pepper Blend over the tenderloin, on both sides.
• Mix mustard, honey and more Salt & Pepper Blend and rub into the beef.
• Place the beef on the roasting pan and roast for 25 minutes.
• Take out from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
• In a skillet, bring to a boil the beef stock and Red Wine Onion sauce.
• Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
• Thinly slice the tenderloin.
• Spoon sauce over and serve.