|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Whisk in sugar and oil. Now add in milk and mincemeat. Stir well.
4. In a second bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and the walnuts. Mix well.
5. Pour all the dry mix at once into butter mixture. Mix all together until just moistened.
6. Transfer into loaf pan and bake for 60 to70 minutes.
7. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slices and serve. Or wrap and store.