2) In a large oven proof casserole, add the sliced apples and sprinkle with sugar.
3) In another bowl, add rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the apples.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
6) Spoon the apple crisp on plates and serve.
Nothing like pampering your loved ones with a super delicious homemade apple crisp these holidays. Great way to enjoy your apples with a wonderful crispy topping. Watch this impressive video and add an extraspecial touch to your holiday feast!