|Crisp iceberg lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs), torn in bite-size pieces|
|Crisp romaine lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs), torn in bite-size pieces|
|Crisp chicory leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs), torn in bite-size pieces|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut in eighths|
|Avocado||2 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), slivered, cooked and chilled|
|Bacon slices||6 , cooked crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|Hard boiled egg||1|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Watercress||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For russian dressing|
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Stuffed olives||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1 Tablespoon (Green Capsicum)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk seperately and keep aside for garnish.
4. In a large salad bowl, place iceberg, romaine and chicory leaves loosely around the centre, keeping edges empty.
5. Arrange tomatoes and sliced avocado around the edge of the salad bowl.
6. Mound chicken in center and sprinkle bacon, chopped egg whites, chopped egg yolks and chives uniformly over the salad.
5. Pour half of Russian dressing over salad and toss well. Garnish with watercress and serve immediately with remaining dressing in a bowl.