Southern Praline Cookies
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , stiffly beaten|
|Pure vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pecan halves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. Into a bowl add stiffly beaten egg white and stir brown sugar into it.
4. Mix well adding the remaining ingredients.
5. Onto a greased baking sheet, drop from a teaspoon, allowing 2 or 3 pecans to each cookie.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
7. Remove to rack or paper immediately.
8. Serve as snacks or alongside beverages.