Fruit Noodle Pudding
|Broad egg noodles||8 Ounce, broken up|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins/Currants||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||14 Ounce, drained|
|Corn flake crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Run under cold water.
5) Drain well and keep aside.
6) In a bowl beat eggs until frothy.
7) Stir in sugar, butter, sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla and second amount of salt. Mix together.
8) Stir in raisins and pineapple.
9) Mix noodles thoroughly.
10) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L) casserole and transfer noodles into it.
11) To prepare topping, mix all 3 ingredients together.
12) Sprinkle it on top.
13) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
14) Serve warm.