|Crushed ice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)|
|Brandy||3 Tablespoon (1 Part)|
|Dark rum||3 Tablespoon (1 Part)|
|Whiskey||6 Tablespoon (2 Part)|
1. Take a long, slender Collin glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2. Shake the bitters over the crushed ice.
3. 3.Stir in the sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Add the brandy, rum and whisky, in that order; stir once.
5. Serve the cocktail chill in the Collin glass with drinking straws.
If you don-€™t have a fridge with crush ice option, use a meat tenderizer or other mallet-type object to slam against ice covered in a towel. Just be careful of your fingers!