Quick Brunswick Stew
|Onion||1 Large, cut into thin wedges|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, stewed and cut up (1 Can)|
|Canned potatoes||16 Ounce, sliced, drained and cut up (1 Can)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned lima beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned boneless chicken||10 Ounce, drained and cut up (2 Cans Of 5 Ounce Each)|
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook onion wedges till tender but not brown.
2. Stir in un-drained stewed tomatoes, sliced potatoes, un-drained whole kernel corn, tomato soup, lima beans, salt, and pepper and boil the mixture.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Carefully stir in the cut-up chicken; continue cooking till heated through.
5. Arrange the soup into individual serving bowl and serve hot with toasted garlic bread.