|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Eggs||4 Small, slightly beaten|
|Fully cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned pimiento||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Buns/Bread - 8 slices||4 , split, buttered and toasted|
1) Cook the onion and green pepper in butter in a skillet till the vegetables are tender.
2) Combine together the milk, ham, eggs, pimiento, a dash of salt and a dash of pepper.
3) Into the skillet with the onion mixture, pour the milk and egg mixture.
4) Over low heat, cook the mixture, lighting and folding occasionally, just until set.
5) Between the bun halves or between bread or toast slices, spoon the mixture.
6) Place on a decorative serving platter and serve while still hot.