1. Preheat oven at 475°.
2. Grease custard cups well and keep aside.
3. In blender container chop pecans, transfer to a bowl and set nuts aside.
4. In blender container place milk and eggs and blend with cover for 2 seconds.
5. Add flour and salt; cover and blend 10 seconds and stir in pecans.
6. Fill the greased custard cups half full.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350° and bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or till brown and firm.
8. A few minutes before removing from oven, prick each popover with a fork to let steam escape.
9. Serve Giant Pecan Popovers hot with beverages or as desired.
If you like pop-overs dry and crisp, turn off oven and leave popovers while baking in the oven 30 minutes with door ajar.