Cajun Spiced Chicken
|Chicken breast||10 , pounded to 1/2 inch thickness (skinless, boneless halves)|
|Cajun seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry italian seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper, mix well.
2) Place the chicken in Cajun mixture, and turn to coat well.
3) Cover and place it into the refrigerator for about 1/2 hour to marinate.
4) While chicken is marinating preheat grill for the high heat and lightly oil the grill grate.
5) Drain the chicken and reserve the marinade.
6) Place the chicken on hot grill and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until chicken is tender.
7) While grill baste the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade.
8) Serve hot with couscous salad or curried rice if desired.