|Shredded peeled kohlrabi||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped scallion||2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat plain yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped italian flat leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon (fresh)|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||2 Teaspoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together the kohlrabi, carrot, and scallion. Keep aside.
2) In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3) Over the vegetables in the salad bowl, pour this mixture. Toss well.
4) Refrigerate, covered for 30 minutes, or until chilled well.
5) Before serving, toss the Kohlrabi Slaw well and serve immediately.